Respected Contributor

Vegas show....Gems En Vogue II TTV ring

I just caught a glimpse of Michael V's ring for this TTV. Your thoughts?

Super Contributor

Re: Vegas show....Gems En Vogue II TTV ring

And for those of us who didn't catch a glimpse, what is it? {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Ooops....forgot the picture.

Super Contributor

On 5/29/2014 Tique said:

Too busy.

Honored Contributor

Stones look very pale. Rings set like that snag on everything.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Multi gemstone inlay portrait ring and his his new spotted gemstone panther ring sold me over the TTV ring. UPDATE: lol The more I've seen that tanzanite TTV ring presented the more it grew on me. The color of the stones are nice not too dark but not light by any means, and the value just said buy me. So that's three rings down for the vegas show and it's not even sunlight yet, lol. I'm done. Micheal gets me every time. Nobody can beat his quality. He's awesome.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 5/30/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Multi gemstone inlay portrait ring and his his new spotted gemstone panther ring sold me over the TTV ring. UPDATE: lol The more I've seen that tanzanite TTV ring presented the more it grew on me. The color of the stones are nice not too dark but not light by any means, and the value just said buy me. So that's three rings down for the vegas show and it's not even sunlight yet, lol. I'm done. Micheal gets me every time. Nobody can beat his quality. He's awesome.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Wow! You already purchased three rings??? {#emotions_dlg.lol} That's awesome!! Keep us posted if you purchase anything else!! I agree - the ring does "grow" on you!! Enjoy!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/30/2014 Crazed4Gems said:
On 5/30/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Wow! You already purchased three rings??? {#emotions_dlg.lol} That's awesome!! Keep us posted if you purchase anything else!! I agree - the ring does "grow" on you!! Enjoy!!

Hi there Crazed4Gems and thank you! I have to say the more I sat here and thought about it and saw a number of presentations of the TTV ring, I ended up cancelling it because of it's overall size. I don't think I'd wear it as much because of that. So I'm only going to stick with the other two rings. If you get a chance, check out item number 139-793. That's the panther ring. Talk about a nice piece of chunky jewelry. Watch the video on it. It's cuter then cute. That ring is a must have for me. Item 130-583 is a definite work of art. Also, a keeper. His TTV ring is beautiful, but it's just a bit too large in size. Have a fabulous weekend!! Make it a safe one.

Honored Contributor

Huge cluster rings, not my style.