Honored Contributor

Re: Vegas show....Gems En Vogue II TTV ring

I think Michael has quite a fan club here at QVC. He's the best thing SHq has going. He has a few losers but I love most of his work and have a lot of it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/31/2014 kachina624 said: I think Michael has quite a fan club here at QVC. He's the best thing SHq has going. He has a few losers but I love most of his work and have a lot of it.
How right you are! If Michael ever leaves, I wouldn't even be shopping off if their website.
Respected Contributor

On 5/31/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 5/31/2014 kachina624 said: I think Michael has quite a fan club here at QVC. He's the best thing SHq has going. He has a few losers but I love most of his work and have a lot of it.
How right you are! If Michael ever leaves, I wouldn't even be shopping off if their website.

You will be able to get things from them directly. He sells all over the world. I think he knows the power of his brand and they would be foolish to let him go. If you notice, his prices have gone up significantly.

It would be amazing to see what they could do without the limitations imposed by shopping TV buyers.

I don't know if I would call some of these things "losers," because taste is subjective and there people out there who hoard Michael's jewelry. They will buy everything in every design and color. And they don't care if they can wear it or not.

I like Olga's pieces the best probably. There's a lot of Michael's stuff I cannot wear. My hands won't accommodate. On smaller hands and fingers, you can only go so big. Then it looks really strange. Forget the practicality aspect. But in terms of quality for what you pay, Michael's line is the best on HQ.

Respected Contributor

I love Michael. In fact I am traveling now through France and I wear Michael's sleeping beauty pieces. Got 2 complements from French people! I am glad he is doing his European style.
Honored Contributor

Did you notify the French that the mine is closed?
Honored Contributor

Each to their own and if you loved it, enjoy it. It wasn't for me. Personally, I thought it was way over the top, huge and not something I'd wear. Besides, I'm not a big fan of tanzanite. That said, I have several of his rings that I think are beautiful and wear all the time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 6/1/2014 kachina624 said: Did you notify the French that the mine is closed?
Do not think they care. Or actually I myself do not really care. I just buy what I love. And French appreciated the design, because Michael uses French Renaissance style . And it is one of my favorite styles. 5 more days in France... The food... I do not even look at jewelry.the wine...
Honored Contributor

Yes, he has said he often gets his inspiration from motifs in textiles and architectural elements. Sounds like you're having a good time. I'm envious.