Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ   I'm proud to hail from NJ too although I spent only the first 13 yrs of my life there, then moved to OH.

I grew up on Leonardville Rd in New Monmouth 1953-66.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vault Discoveries show

[ Edited ]

At the same time Q had on a tanzi show, shop LC was airing tanzis, no comparison as to the depth of color aired on LC, Grade AAAA

Q had a Csarite ring on the Vault show, LC sells these color changing stones all the time called Turkazite, same stone as Csarite. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ   I'm proud to hail from NJ too although I spent only the first 13 yrs of my life there, then moved to OH.

I grew up on Leonardville Rd in New Monmouth 1953-66.

@PINKdogWOOD  Yes, am familiar with it. I left in 1967 when I got married. Parents lived there forever. I forgot to say I lived in AH.

Honored Contributor

Tried to watch it but of course, JT was running her mouth constantly so I muted it for a bit then changed the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:

Have you noticed when JT does these shows with Peyton, she is calm, never interupts or carries on in her usual self- featuring manner - no daughtet, dance, Disney Stories??

She knows Peyton would not stand for it.

@ellaphant 

I only watch parts of the show with JT  and Peyton, but am curious if Peyton was his usual calm, well-mannered, gentleman toward the end. He usually tells the host she was "fabulous". Did he say that to JT?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

Did anyone order this ring.  Would love a review

product thumbnail Vault Discovery Pink Sapphire 

Thanks

Deb 

Trusted Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

How Peyton can keep a straight face selling this jewelry astounds me. Fine gemstones are always set with minimum SI1 G-H diamonds. Certainly not I2, highly flawed, industrial quality diamonds.🥺😳

I agree wholeheartedly with you.  I do not own diamonds that are anything but SI1 and VS. I never understood why people waste their money on diamonds that look spit covered and highly included.