Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vault Discoveries, Peyton Kelley, 7 pm ET

@SilleeMee  I tend to agree on the alexandrite. 

@FrostyBabe1  I always get my jeweler and his gem hunter to check out Vault Discoveries, and have not been disappointed, for whatit's worth. That sapphire's a stunning color.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh dear, that Montana sapphire ring, the multi.

Honored Contributor

Opaque Paraiba tourmaline in sterling for how much?? yikes. Sort of looks like turq. 

https://www.qvc.com/Paraiba-Tourmaline-with-Diamond-Sterling-Silver-Necklace-orRing.product.J368611....

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Opaque Paraiba tourmaline in sterling for how much?? yikes. Sort of looks like turq. 

https://www.qvc.com/Paraiba-Tourmaline-with-Diamond-Sterling-Silver-Necklace-orRing.product.J368611....

I know it's not turquoise, but I prefer the super expensive faceted version. Of course! Champagne taste, beer budget, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, that Santa Maria aquamarine ring is elegant.

Honored Contributor

It was an okay show, nothing swept me off my feet really.  With all things considered, including pandemic issues, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to get from mine to manufacturing of any piece of jewelry right now. That makes it understandable why there are fewer choices lately especially with gold prices the way they are also.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@SilleeMee  I tend to agree on the alexandrite. 

@FrostyBabe1  I always get my jeweler and his gem hunter to check out Vault Discoveries, and have not been disappointed, for whatit's worth. That sapphire's a stunning color.

The sapphire and diamond bracelet in 14K?  It was a much better color then sapphire usually is from QVC.  Every sapphire I ever got from them was returned because of the color.  Their rubies are usually better. 

Trusted Contributor

I wish he would do more without diamonds.  Some of the stones are beautiful but I'm not a fan of diamonds.