Super Contributor

Okay, aside from the obvious reason, which is that you missed a show, here is BGDC'S

Top Ten Reasons Why QVC Needs To Post More Videos (drum roll, please)

10. you watched the show but couldn't decide what to purchase because there were so many gorgeous items in your basket and you couldn't afford to purchase all of them at once.

9. you watched the show but couldn't decide on which colored gemstone you liked best or if you wanted to buy it in silver, gold or rose gold.

8. because a week, a month, three months later you want to buy something new and you would like to see how it looked on the hand, on the wrist, around the neck or on the ears of the model.

7. because you later realize that you have coordinating pieces that might work perfectly with item at hand and you would like to see it to be sure.

6. because when you got it, you couldn't figure out how to put the darn thing on!

5. because the item was moved into clearance or is on easy pays on a different show causing you to rethink purchasing it.

4. because you want to hear what Judith had to say about that particular item and her suggestions as to how to wear it.

3. because Judith gave you a shout-out during a presentation!

2. because your husband walked into the room during the show and you had to change the channel and therefore missed the presentation.

and the top reason why QVC needs to post more videos ..........................

1. because you want to SEE the presentation again without having to HEAR it again! Wink

Trusted Contributor

Hi BGDC, I think Letterman should hire you!

You put a lot of thought into your post. All of your reasons are valid points.

Hopefully, someone at QVC will see the post.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

You might want to post this in the "Suggestion Box" forum, which seems to get more attention from Q staff.

Respected Contributor

Brilliant, BGDC! I loved point #2, especially. I know that Indy would have appreciated that one, too. (RIP, Indy, you are still very much missed here.)

Respected Contributor
On 2/17/2015 newjerseygirl said:

Hi BGDC, I think Letterman should hire you!

You put a lot of thought into your post. All of your reasons are valid points.

Hopefully, someone at QVC will see the post.

I was thinking the same thing when I read BGDC "Top Ten". Unfortunately, Letterman is retiring shortly.

QVC.....Hello! Anyone listening?

Super Contributor

Just hysterical! . . and so true, especially number 2! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Regular Contributor

LOVE IT....ITA with every single point, and do miss Indy and her stories....she was the "I love Lucy" of the JR forum!!!

Regular Contributor

Can this be retitled to get more attention: worried that the Q will miss it with the current title....anyone??? This IS important!!!

Super Contributor
OMG - this is brilliant and must be sent to the president CEO. BGDC - Thank you for the laugh
Honored Contributor
AMEN!!! Hilarious!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G