Respected Contributor

Update on Lisa's long cross:)

I had heard last night in Judith Ripka's show that Lisa ties her leather cord in the back to shorten it. So, I found a 16 inch leather cord from yesteryear and put the white cross on it. I wore it with a grey dress today and I got compliments from strangers. It's stunning closer to the neck. I really like it now. I am more conservative in how I dress and my jewelry too, so wearing a long cross was out of my comfort zone. I collect crosses and usually wear the smaller ones. Thank you Lisa for a beautiful piece of jewelry.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Update on Lisa's long cross:)

Thanks for providing Lisa's way of wearing her cross, as I liked the look of it. I ordered the long gold one and look forward to receiving it. Sounds like yours is a hit as you've received compliments on it. Enjoy it!!!
Valued Contributor

Which cross did you get? I am a little late to all of the different crosses Lisa was offering. Did she have a pearl cross?

BTW I did hear Lisa mention a leather cord. I'm sure whatever cross you got would look awesome on a leather cord..

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the gold long beaded cross that was limited to 500 (100 each color). I also ordered the long black crystal one too. I'm anxiously awaiting them both Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Sorry but during the Posh previews it looked like pearls but in fact were crystals. There is also a shorter cross crystal version available today. I know, so many to choose from!! Looking forward to Lisa's show later tonight.
Contributor

Yes it's fabulous tied in the back. I got stopped today by strangers saying how cool it is. I purchased the long gold, looks real because it's satin finished, not brassy at all!
Contributor

I received the short cross in yellow today and I have to say it is really beautiful. And it is not all that short to me, I can't imagine what the long cross would look like. I am glad I got the short, would not like the longer one. I look forward to wearing it.

Trusted Contributor

On 12/12/2014 Cooper7 said:

I received the short cross in yellow today and I have to say it is really beautiful. And it is not all that short to me, I can't imagine what the long cross would look like. I am glad I got the short, would not like the longer one. I look forward to wearing it.

Oh good! I ordered the shorter cross, too. I just loved the look of it, plus the long one would annoy me hanging over most of my tops. I know the short one is pretty long, but oh my gosh I love it! I'm so glad to hear from someone who received theirs.

Occasional Contributor

I bought the short one in all three colors. So far I have received the rose and I love it. The longer one looked a bit like a segmented worm to me especially since it apparently moves. It would remind me a bit of a caterpillar on my chest.

Super Contributor

I received the short cross in white and I love it. It's quite bold and dramatic but still super pretty.