Occasional Contributor
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="msgleft" rowspan="4" width="1%"> </td> <td class="wintiny" align="right">2834.1 </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="8"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td id="msgtxt_1" class="msgtxt">

Hello Ladies........Some of you may remember me from last fall when my MIL was in the hospital and then later when the FIL got into trouble over a watch playing Rickanista. We wanted to let you know Nanc is still in CICU and will be there for several more days. The pacemaker is working but they have trouble calibrating it. She tends to go into spasms as her heart compensates. I do not know all of the technical terms but as long as they can keep her stable until Friday they will put the heart replacement pieces in. There is a machine they may bring in that works as the heart and lungs and alllow her own parts to rest as they have been under stress. They but her under medicine which keeps her sleeping since tat is less work for the body to function. They had to run her kidneys through to help with a fluid problem. I am sorry I do not know more of the medical terms.

I am still in DC. My FIL flew my sister and my mother's mom to America to get them out of Sendai and safe since they are OK. We are supposed to stay where we are put so I can not go to Atlanta. My BIL who is a doctor has been down for a day and will be there Friday. Rick is Ok but not great. He gets scared getting on the other board and I don't know the password so if you could share I would appreciate it. Nanc changed the password after the last time for this forum since she thought Rick had done enough damage. You are all very kind and I appreciate your nice words and how good you are to my Americam mom and dad. Thank you. Mari

</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>

Hi all, the above is copied and pasted with permission of American Woman's daughter in law. I will try to copy and paste another post with more details. She is ok and is blessed to have a very close and loving family. Val