Trusted Contributor

Re: Upcoming Barbara Bixby TSV?!

[ Edited ]

I just ordered the bixby TSV bracelet...  I have to see it in person.  I am hoping it is more substantial than it looks. The pricing will be $379 small, $389 medium and $399 large with 5 easy pay.  The colors are beautiful!Heart

Respected Contributor

Pretty bracelet with big price tag.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't love it either -  but if it were a choice of all one gemstone probably (citrine)   - but I got some great intel from you all - thank you.~

Frequent Contributor

I think the bracelet is beautiful and I'd love to have it to go with my rhodolite ring.  I don't think I love it at that price though.  Especially since there does not appear to be a lock on that magnetic clasp.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not that tiny at 3/8 inch wide, but that magnetic clasp?  Looks like she was trying to find a way to make the clasp "invisible" and not interrupt the line of flowers -- why not one of those box-in-tongue clasps with the safety bar that folds underneath?  Cost, probably.

Lovely, but a pass for me. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks to those that posted the information and photos here. Think it is beautiful but doubt I'll buy. Don't care for white topaz and magnetic clasp for a piece this expensive is a no go for me. Maybe she will have something else I'm interested in.
Honored Contributor

The first time I had a magnetic clasp bracelet drag a fork across the table when eating out..... that was it for me with mag clasps~!

Beautiful bracelet but I'll have to pass.... just purchased  JAI Sterling & 14k Accent 2.15 ct White Topaz  Croco cuff #J318914.

I've wanted it for a long time, was reduced in price and then no easy pay until this morning!  Woman Happy

gbP.540x302.jpeg

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Re: Upcoming Barbara Bixby TSV?

I am afraid of the magnetic clasps.  I lost the Ripka black leather w/heart bracelet - two months ago.  I worn this bracelet 2X  -   yes - twice - and that bracelet had to be 10 years old.  The 1st time I wore it the magnetic fell out.  I had it repaired and then buried it in the back of the jewelry box - always afraid the magnet would fail.  

So -  no no no to a magnetic bracelet.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane's wearing it on the dooney show and after seeing it, there's no way I'd pay over 400 for it.  Easy pass for me. 

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

it's an easy pass for me now since I received the early email to order it.  399.00 for a bracelet that only holds together with a magnet and center stones on it are white topaz instead of white zircons before tax and shipping?  I don't think so.  I just don't see the value in this at all.  It's a beautiful bracelet, but using a magnet to keep it closed is taking a huge risk of losing this.  There's no value in this tsv so it's an easy pass for me.  

@BlingQueen022   If I wanted a flower bracelet,  I would have picked the one on Evine yesterday with Ethiopian Opal.   It was very pretty. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment