Respected Contributor

Re: Upcoming August Kirk's Folly Shows

Think I will pass on the big deal necklace, not long enough for my taste for this type of necklace plus I rarely wear necklaces anymore. The description does say the largest charm is 2". There are other pieces in inventory that I am interested in! Not sure how I feel about the new all metal moon face pieces, photos are not doing them justice! Looking forward to the show tonight.
Honored Contributor

At one point in my life I would have snapped up that necklace in a heartbeat, but not now.  Now it's a bit much for me.  It is kind of magical, though.

click for images

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach
Agree with your comment because at one point in my life I would have wanted it without even questioning myself.
Honored Contributor

I'm not absolutely sure but if you have a smart TV, then I think you can view QVC2 on it by loading their app. 

Respected Contributor

I was surprised that this line was back, it has been a long time. All I can picture is Judy Crowell all dressed up in costume doing the shows. I wonder who will be hosting? I am guessing one of the new hosts.

Trusted Contributor

I thought I may have to have this and had the multi in my cart , until I saw the model have to adjust the moons as they tend to "turn."  

Hmmmm.... Now unsure, since it seems with movement they don't stay in place well.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

I watchQVC2 online. BTW, there is a Rainbow Bridge pin.

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe I didn't buy anything!  I have so much KF, though, I've become very selective.  She had the compact and the little hand mirror this time, but I have 3 of those.  I have enough of her jewelry that I decorated a 5' Christmas tree with it one year - it was gorgeous! 

Honored Contributor

Love all of their things. I have a special box dedicated just to Kirks Folly. I especially like the earrings called "Smilin' Jack" (Halloween) and the Christmas braclet "Evergreen".

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Love all of their things. I have a special box dedicated just to Kirks Folly. I especially like the earrings called "Smilin' Jack" (Halloween) and the Christmas braclet "Evergreen".

I purchased a beautiful flower bracelet a few years ago, in fact I wore it yesterday.  It is enamle with beautiful crystals.  its ambre colors itis lovely and the crystals sparkle sparkle.  I am looking at the Iris pin.  It is really cute.