Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard of this jewelry?  I was on vacation and I passed a store who sold this brand of jewlery and it caught my eye and had to check it out.  It's made in Spain and they only make 50 pieces of the same piece of jewelry around the world.  It's really unique along with pricey.  

Valued Contributor

A friend gave me a bracelet as a gift.Nice jewelry but majority of the jewelry is silver tone,not sterling silver. The designs are different  and handmade.If you G##gle it you will see a variety of styles.For me I rather have sterling silver, especially at those prices.

Respected Contributor

Re: Uno De 50 Jewlery

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

Has anyone heard of this jewelry?  I was on vacation and I passed a store who sold this brand of jewlery and it caught my eye and had to check it out.  It's made in Spain and they only make 50 pieces of the same piece of jewelry around the world.  It's really unique along with pricey.  

I've seen it in many gift shops where I live.  Also Lord and Taylor sells it.  you can buy it online also.  I don't think it's sterling silver though.

From their site:  All Uno de 50 designs combine silver plated metal alloys with leather, thread, resin or stone. This alloy which is so characteristic of the brand is difficult to work with; however, it manages to bring to life that unusual manual texture which it gives vigour to all the designs.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

A local store here had a Uno De 50 jewelry trunk show all day today. I love the looks of the jewelry. It is very beautiful, but I also have decided not to invest since its not sterling.

My favorite line right now is Waxing Poetic!!!!

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

Re: Uno De 50 Jewlery

[ Edited ]

@Junker2327 Love WP but also pricey.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I just checked out WP looks very nice.  

Occasional Contributor

There is an Uno de 50 store at the King Of Prussia Mall, outside of Philadelphia, PA.

Honored Contributor

I have found several on Ebay.  I did purchase a necklace and bracelet for a great price. Can't wait to get them.