Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@songbird   Your choices are lovely!  I was also intrigued by the herringbone necklace.  It looks like a nice weight.  I hope you review them when you receive them!

They introduced these heavier herringbones back in March.  The 18" one is 20g.  They also included middle weight herringbones today (I think 12" to 15"g) But these are wider too.  So I decided to get them.  My only worry is that I hope they come in a big box.  I have a huge 18K omega I keep in a big box,  but I want to have room for this.  Herringbones have to be layed flat.

Valued Contributor
I bought the herringbone and paperclip necklace too! I saw them both layered on the model and it looked beautiful. I'm also considering some byzantine pieces.
Honored Contributor

I just got an email saying my request for satin & polished bead bracelet (Ultrafine) will be delayed.  Ugh!  So far, no delays on my two other necklaces I requested.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@lmt wrote:

I wish they had more items in Ultrafine.

I made my first purchase with the line back in March. I ordered the multi-bangle charm bracelet, the signet bypass ring and the petite star hoop earrings. I love how the silver is so shiny!!

I had my eye on the polished and satin two row band ring. When it went on clearance I grabbed it. Was ordered on June 13 and it's FINALLY being delivered today. UGH - 17 days for delivery . . . so frustrating!

Per slow shipping.  The Post Office shares some of the blame.  We have only been getting mail 3 times a week now.  That's how much it has slowed down.  But yes, QVC is still a very slow shipper.  

@songbird   QVC shipped it in 3 days, that's not too bad. The rest of the delay is on USPS.

We get emails from Informed Delivery every day. You should see the amount of mail that we're supposed to get but never do. Thankfully, it's mostly all junk mail. And from everything I've read, it's only going to get worse.

Respected Contributor

You got some beautiful pieces, @songbird!

All those new items and no new UltraFine Silver watches. It's been 4 years since the last new one!

Contributor

I ordered a few items when they had the Ultrafine sale the other week. I ordered the paperclip bracelet in your picture and am eagerly waiting for it. I was on the fence about the herringbone necklace in your picture and ultimately didn't order it, but am now kicking myself! I did already receive another bracelet and a pair of hoop earrings that I love. The Ultrafine is bright and shiny and I just love it.  Looks like we have the same taste in jewelry!

Honored Contributor

@Dragonfly416   Here it is.

necklace 2.jpg