Honored Contributor

Re: Ultra fine collar necklace

@SilleeMee   I hope bold pieces coming back.  I have a few in 14k gold and two in sterling.

They are just collecting dust.

Why they are it....I wish they would bring back herringbones too.  I have four in different lengths to wear in a cascasading style.

Honored Contributor

Your pieces sound lovely @Carmie .

If you wear them now be careful and put them on after you get to your destination.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Worst showing for UltraFine ever.  Unbelievably bad.  For the past year, less then a handful of new items. 

I didn't get this one.  I felt uncomfortable in something without a clasp.  Nice and heavy.  They didn't have the gram weight but it look easily in the 20's of gram weight. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad to see bolder necklaces are coming back.  For years the styles have been so fine and minimal that part of the sales pitch was to layer necklaces which often never lay perfectly once you're moving around.

Esteemed Contributor

@nova yes and IMO if I layered them, they would get tangled up and be a serious pain in the patoot to get untangled and off.

That is a beautiful collar. Like many of you, I have jewelry like this. I have a collar style from Hagit's line bought many years ago. It has a blue topaz and pearls in it. 

Honored Contributor

Mine comes today !

Honored Contributor

The price of silver has been up for several years now, longer than the reason for the price increase.  That's the philosophy of charge what the traffic will bear.  I've gone to Shop LC and JTV for my jewelry mood pickups.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie 

Herringbones ARE back. Bring those out into the light!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 I have one in my jewelry box so I'm shopping my "closet" so to speak rather than buying new at 3 or 4 times the price I paid when silver was a reasonable price.