Honored Contributor

Ultra Fine silver hour during upcoming silver day event

[ Edited ]

I found one hour of Ultra Fine.  Not very much.  And what they do have, I'm indifferent to.  Here some of the new ones

Here is some polished or diamond cut hoop earrings..J366585

Round diamond cut bead earrings  J492951

Multi chain bracelet J369826

Just a couple of new things.  So I don't think I'll be getting any thing.  I really prefer Ultra Fine over sterling.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ultra Fine silver hour during upcoming silver day event

First and foremost, I don't like diamond-cut anything. Secondly, I think UltraFine shows off its beauty in the smooth silver pieces.  I love it too; I hope they offer better things than pictured here. Woman Indifferent

Super Contributor

I love the Ultra Fine too.  I don't know why they don't make much new anymore.  When it first came out, it was fabulous, and well made.  Some of the new stuff isn't made as well.  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

First and foremost, I don't like diamond-cut anything. Secondly, I think UltraFine shows off its beauty in the smooth silver pieces.  I love it too; I hope they offer better things than pictured here. Woman Indifferent

Exactly.  It stays whiter then sterling.  That's why polished pieces look so good. I have several polished ropes.  Thick ones from years ago.  They stay so white!  Have never polished them.  They never seem to tarnish. I also have thick, polished bangles.  They shine like crazy and stays so white.

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

When is Silver Day?   I love Ultrafine; one of my favorite pieces is my Ultrafine panther watch!

Honored Contributor

I thought I'd see the poster @banned again pop into this thread; all things jewelry is their specialty (along with the inside scoop).  I miss that.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I thought I'd see the poster @banned again pop into this thread; all things jewelry is their specialty (along with the inside scoop).  I miss that.

Nice to be missed! My computer is back from the repair shop and I'm ready to give the inside scoop for the March 5th Big Bonanza Silver Day 32nd Anniversary, as well as the new Diamonique on March 3rd.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@songbird 

When is Silver Day?   I love Ultrafine; one of my favorite pieces is my Ultrafine panther watch!

March 5, 2021