Honored Contributor

It's so beautiful!  It's high polish and satin together.  Hard to photograph.  It's very bright icy white.  I was wrong about something though....It is NOT made in Thailand but in Italy.  The company of Ultra Fine is in Thailand.  But this is Italian made.

ultra ring.jpg

Respected Contributor

I'm glad you like it and what beautiful packaging UltraFine Silver is now placed in. Is it hallmarked Milor 950?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Ultra Fine ring came!

[ Edited ]

@banned again wrote:

I'm glad you like it and what beautiful packaging UltraFine Silver is now placed in. Is it hallmarked Milor 950?

Exactly.  Milor 950.....  I had  struggle to read it, as it was tiny and etched in the band.  But that's what it says.  The packaging was lovely.  A turquoise color box and matching drawstring.

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I was wrong about something though....It is NOT made in Thailand but in Italy.  

I guess you proved Patrycja Kozdra right. I'm glad to hear that she can be trusted to give accurate information about the jewelry. So many of the new guests are not trustworthy. Michele Lau, Peyton Kelley and Robert Elizondo: always trustworthy. Erin Moseley: sometimes. Jeff Moseley: gives wrong information and knowingly allows hosts to do so. Stacey Pearlman: unconvicing at trying to sound smart. Matthew Foutz: go back to gemology class, please.  Alison Deyette: Just mute! Embarasses herself.

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird 

Is that J 368007? It doesn't look anything like the atrocious product photo online.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@songbird 

Is that J 368007? It doesn't look anything like the atrocious product photo online.

Yes it is.  It's very hard to take a picture of it.  It's gorgeous.  It's a crossover ring.  Top band is satin, the second one is high polish.  The color of Ultra Fine is very white, one reason it doesn't photograph well.  All of my Ultra Fine jewelry is very white and they don't tarnish.

Honored Contributor

Stunning, and they sent you a bag and a box to go with it.  That is a big deal.  It really is pretty.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

It looks like a Tiffany box, I'm surprised they haven't trademarked the box color.  I always thought 950 was a platinum mark, time to do some research.  I realize the 950 mark on silver means 95% silver not 92.5% silver like sterling.  

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@songbird 

@Sammycat1 I agree. It does not look anything like the photograph. I thought it must be a different ring that had sold out .

@songbird. Enjoy, It is very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ultra Fine ring came!

[ Edited ]

@songbird 

I'm very familiar with UltraFine....I own many pieces--including the Q's original line of .999 UltraFine. If you like the current UltraFine, you'd go nuts over the more pure .999 version. It's far superior to the current line...kind of like the difference between 14k and 18k gold.

Enjoy your new ring--it's very lustrous. I put it on my wishlist!