Trusted Contributor

I sold gold to them in the past and it worked out nicely.  I am wondering if anyone has use them lately and are they as dependable and trustworthy as they were long ago?

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 - I haven’t sold to them in years, but like you, used them years ago.  They were so easy to deal with and paid more than I could find locally. 

Seems to me I had heard that they moved the business from NYC to Florida, but I could be wrong about that.   

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I have used them a few times, most recently last year, and I was satisfied with them.

I'm getting ready to sell them some  more soon.

Honored Contributor

I used them last year and had the same wonderful experience as the first time I used them back when they were in NYC.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Gold prices are going up again, and it's predicted they may rise to $1800 again, so it may pay to wait a bit before cashing in your gold.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: US GOLDBUYERS

[ Edited ]

How do you work it with diamonique that's set in 14k gold? I have so much from long ago that I don't wear anymore. Do you have to pry the stones out before sending it out or what? Or even rings w/real diamonds or other stones in them?

Honored Contributor

Re: US GOLDBUYERS

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl  Unless it was a high quality stone/stones, I just left them in. No issues. They check EVERYTHING before deciding a total.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@shaggygirl  Unless it was a high quality stone/stones, I just left them in. No issues. They check EVERYTHING before deciding a total.

@SahmIam 

Thanks Sahmlam. I wondered if they also buy the stones (if diamonds), or remove them and mail them back to you or what. I have some amethyst in gold because it's my birthstone and I don't care so much about that, I mostly wondered about the diamonds which are good quality and insured.