Honored Contributor

*UPDATED* Heads up, King Baby fans.......

[ Edited ]

Looks like King Baby will be doing another collaboration with HSN on the new Pirates of the  Caribbean!! Of course, this means skulls as well as other interesting designs. May 17the offerings will be appearing on HSN.com with the Event on May 24th.

For those who collect (or just starting to), these are LE designs NOT available in his shops or his site and once they sell out, they're gone. I have a few of his LE pieces from other movies and they are gorgeous. 

Have fun shopping!

Honored Contributor

Re: *UPDATED* Heads up, King Baby fans.......

@SahmIam wrote:

Looks like King Baby will be doing another collaboration with HSN on the new Pirates of the  Caribbean!! Of course, this means skulls as well as other interesting designs. May 17the offerings will be appearing on HSN.com with the Event on May 24th.

For those who collect (or just starting to), these are LE designs NOT available in his shops or his site and once they sell out, they're gone. I have a few of his LE pieces from other movies and they are gorgeous. 

Have fun shopping!

I love his presentations, especially when he is with Helen.  Thanks for the heads up.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@SahmIam Thanks, there goes my bonus check:Woman LOL I have his crown ring from a HSN movie production. I am looking at the cross anklet.....Mother day hint.

Trusted Contributor

I just bought a gorgeous King Baby cuff bracelet on ebay for a very reasonable price. I suggest you check ebay out as they do carry a lot of his line.

Valued Contributor

@gigy eBay and HSN prices on king baby jewelry are excellent. I bought my 1st piece a pair of small dog tag drop earring from Tjmaxx  over 5 years ago.My other six pieces I purchased​ from HSN. Enjoy your jewelry find.Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

I just snagged two sets of skull cufflinks marked down to ten each...wowsers!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Did you get them on ebay?