Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Else Happen To Have This Bracelet?

@gramgrandkids1   I miss the days when QVC used to sell really beautiful 14k and 18k gold jewelry at great prices.  I bought many pieces years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@gramgrandkids1   I miss the days when QVC used to sell really beautiful 14k and 18k gold jewelry at great prices.  I bought many pieces years ago.

I can't believe how expensive gold is.  I stefano oro on Shophq I decided to purchase one of his gold ring, it is a cute ring however very thin, I remember buying gold pieces in the past from anywhere even Kmart and pieces were never thin.  If I find myself wanting gold i would choose a pawn shop.  They have nice jewelry and gold pieces are a nice weight and I am sure they would be cheaper.  Fortunately Silver is more reasonable so most of my jewelry at this time is silverSmiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I always wanted that bracelet! Even at that time though it was  little pricey for me.

When Imperial Gold returned a few years ago (another line I had always liked) they had the mirror bar bracelet as the TSV for the surprisingly good price for these days of a little over $40 per gram. DH told me to go ahead and get it so I did.

But I refuse to pay the $60, $70 and $80 per gram prices that are the norm these days. Good thing I have lots of gold from the old days.

Super Contributor

It’s a beautiful piece. Sleek, classy and feminine look with heart charms ensure subtle elegance. You can find similar bracelets at ShopLc also. I bought the one last week.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the other version of this bracelet with 6 or 8 hearts in tri color gold. It is one of my absolute favorites! Love this one! Stunning!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting to get it back, ladies. I'll post a pic when I do.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

@Moonlady  I have the sterling silver version of that bracelet.  I also have the serling silver heart pendandt shown in the picture.

Both from years ago.  I miss the beautiful jewelry QVC offered back then. I haven't purchased jewelry from them in years. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I picked up the bracelet today, and the extension is beautiful. I added two photos below (sorry I don't have a piece of driftwood for display lol), including one isolating the extension. The jeweler did a great job matching the rolo link.

I was concerned that the bracelet would "flip," so that the extension would be on top, but that hasn't happened. Also, and I like this, I can hook the small lobster claw clasp anywhere on the extension, should the length need adjusting. 

And @Georgiagrama I would love this bracelet in silver! I bet it's beautiful. 

20200116_112641.jpg20200116_112709.jpg

What worries you masters you.