Trusted Contributor

The jewelry is from Spain, not Italy.

Honored Contributor

Not to blame QVC for the prices.  They are sold in gift shops and jewelry stores for those prices. 

Respected Contributor

There are two local jewelry stores in my area that carry this line.

Most of the pieces I've seen are too big and bulky for my taste, although I've also seen some very pretty smaller pieces. 

Yes, the jewelry is very well made, but personally I wouldn't spend that much for silvertone jewelry. Most of the pieces of jewelry that I've seen are also quite heavy.

Trusted Contributor

YIKES!  Hadn't looked at this line before, but the OP raised my curiosity--I almost fainted at the prices!!  Of course everyone is different, but for me part of the fun of jewelry is that it is beautiful AND valuable.  Unlike other things we buy, jewelry made from noble metals will always be worth something--maybe not what you paid for it, but gold and silver have residual value.  Meanwhile, you have the pleasure of wearing something beautiful.

This isn't it for me, so I won't be buying it.

Trusted Contributor

@sv ,

This brand is really famous in Europe however I agree with you to me it looks more like stainless steel than silver🌻

Trusted Contributor

A friend sells the line in her store, and there's a real issue with repairs as everything has to go back to Spain.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Super Contributor

@chrystaltree : it's completely ridiculous to pay such prices for silvertone  jewelry.  People are paying for the brand name , not for the jewelry itself.  I won't throw my money in such overprice pieces.  

The ShopLC has a show named Under $10 Friday and they sell silvertone jewelry for $9.99 but also Sterling Silver with real gems as well. 

Silvertone is is not durable like gold, silver or stainless steel. I wear mostly silver and white gold. But I have a strange reaction towards stainless steel jewelry, unless I put alcohol on my earlobes and then try the earrings.