Honored Contributor

Re: Two hosts have gone from JTV

@Andreatoo wrote:
I just looked up Michelle because I wasn't sure who she was. apparently, according to a blog page that popped up, her departure was "unexpected" and Kathy wolf reached out and offered her support

Yes Michele was very open about the fact that she was shown the door by JTV.  She was on air one day and that was it.  It came as a big shock to her. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know who Meg is.  I don't watch that channel enough.  I know who Kim is because I remember her from Shop At Home.  Personally I was never a fan and was shocked that some of the other hosts were let go from JTV before Kim was.

ETA:  Did a google search on Meg.  Now I know who she was.

There was a host on this morning and a host that was on the other day who aren't listed on the Meet the Host page so I wonder if they are still in a probationary period.   

Honored Contributor

Still can't figure out who the little blonde is. She's no longer on the host page. She talked very fast and had a heavy drawl, not the glamour queen that some of the others are. Rather monotone delivery but never went off topic with personal stuff

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Belita:  Tuned in to JTV today to catch Michael O'conner new show and was very happy to see he is into the  Bella Luce line.    Loved the Affinity line on QVC but couldn't afford the high prices.  This is great for anyone who loved his work and wanted to own some of his pieces, they are now affordable, very unusual  and just gorgeous.  I wish him much success on JTV and hope to own some of his pieces.  I was a big fan of Diamonique  and purchased a lot of it until they turned it into a designer line and wanted a lot of money for faux gems.