Respected Contributor

Turquoise evening and tomorrow

Tonight on Evine the Turquoise extravaganza starts!  I am not sure if I will buy, but I will watch.  So help me God. 😜🤑😁

Honored Contributor

Re: Turquoise evening and tomorrow

Uh oh ..... 

Honored Contributor

All I can say about Evine turquoise, especially if it comes from Paul Deasy, is buyer beware.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

All I can say about Evine turquoise, especially if it comes from Paul Deasy, is buyer beware.

When it comes to Paul I totally agree. But, Kachina, you bought from Michael V.? His stuff is legit.  Especially since Evine always disclose the stone treatments.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Sanna, I was thinking of you today when I saw the Evine email,with the turquoise shows. How can you resist that gorgeous blue turq ? I got a few SB pieces during gem week ( all MV's SB, I will post pictures in a few days). But today I got MV's  SB turq oval stones tennis bracelet that is  at an event price. I see he is making his bracelets 6-3/4 inches now. I prefer the older 6-1/2 inch becoz I have a very small wrist. The one I got is 6-1/2 inches and I have the matching tennis necklace so it will complete the look. The necklace is TDF beautiful and I am sure the bracelet will not disappoint. 

What at do you think of the spiderweb turquoise ? Are you buying any ?  It looks beautiful but I am partial to SB. Something about the clear robin egg blue . Anyway happy watching and shopping if I may add  !! I hope you had a great Mother's Day. 

Respected Contributor

Michael V's spiderweb turquoise round pendant - mine. Like the look of the black spinel and that turquoise together. 

I like Michael, I like his jewelry. My bank account does not...😀.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 I've been eyeing a couple pieces on Evine and I feel very leary.  One was a turquoise bracelet but it was pricey.  Also, is stabilized sleeping beauty good or bad?  If I am correct, stabilized just means a heat process to make the stone stronger?

Gem Insider® Sterling Silver 6" 8 x 6mm Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Link Bracelet

139-268

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi Sanna, I was thinking of you today when I saw the Evine email,with the turquoise shows. How can you resist that gorgeous blue turq ? I got a few SB pieces during gem week ( all MV's SB, I will post pictures in a few days). But today I got MV's  SB turq oval stones tennis bracelet that is  at an event price. I see he is making his bracelets 6-3/4 inches now. I prefer the older 6-1/2 inch becoz I have a very small wrist. The one I got is 6-1/2 inches and I have the matching tennis necklace so it will complete the look. The necklace is TDF beautiful and I am sure the bracelet will not disappoint. 

What at do you think of the spiderweb turquoise ? Are you buying any ?  It looks beautiful but I am partial to SB. Something about the clear robin egg blue . Anyway happy watching and shopping if I may add  !! I hope you had a great Mother's Day. 

Hello Anisha, congrats on your pieces you just got. Wear them in the best of health.

i am just watching for now. 

I like MV new spider web turquoise, the whole set is dressy and unusual. Especially the bracelet. 

But just like you I am more SB or Persian turquoise girl. And I have so many pieces that They just sit there. You are right , something about this piercing clear blue makes my heart stop....

I did have a great Mothers Day stretched into 3!!!! Lol Hope you had a good one too.💍💍💍🌹🌹🌹

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Tonight on Evine the Turquoise extravaganza starts!  I am not sure if I will buy, but I will watch.  So help me God. 😜🤑😁

Hi Sanna I have been watching and enjoying.  It always amazes me how many different and unique pieces they have from each vendor.  My favorite turquoise is Kingman.  However the spider web turquoise Michael has is very unique and classy looking the way he designed around the stone.  I just purchased his larimar ring a couple weeks ago that I just love.  So I am saving my money for the Las Vegas show.  Judy is on now I have been looking at her mesh necklace for a while now but it sells out fast.  Enjoy whatever you deside to purchase.  Samuel B. also had a nice sleeping beauty necklace.  I do  have a sleeping beauty ring I purchased from Paul's line a couple years ago and I enjoy that piece.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They disclose everything.  Michael V's is always very clear about his pieces.  Paul is not the only one presenting turquoise.  I did purchase a sleeping beauty ring from him a few years ago mixed with amethyst.  It is a lovely ring and very comfortable.  I do remember on Q that a piece to turquoise fell out of a setting while being presented.  I think we have to be careful with any vendor you choose from any channel.  The quality of Samuel B. and Michael V. I feel is very good and they just happen to be on Evine.  Have a nice Tues.Smiley Happy