Honored Contributor

$ 51 on JTV and free shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

If anyone is interested the item # is DOB062

Hi ladies, I just checked this ring on JTV.  It is 29.99 for those of you who are interested.  It is a pretty ringSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

I was surprised to see this ring on JTV. They are calling it Bella Luce. I always thought this was a pretty ring but I never got it because my size was always sold out. I believe it was over $100 when it debuted on the Q. I'm getting it. 😊

JTV-DOB062-1-orders.jpg

I have been looking at this ring off and on since you posted this @Tsukiko and I finally purchased it today on JTV for $26.99.  It looks so comfortable and pretty.  I went to youtube to hear Tova's story.  Her and Ernie certainly had a love story.  I love his movies too.  "Marty" is my favorite.  Thank you so much for posting this when you didSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 You got a great deal! I bought it for 2x that price on JTV but even at that it was a great deal. When it first came to the Q I think it debuted at like over $100 which is why I never got it. Then they lowered the price but it was never in my size. This ring is well made and it has a good weight, not like a lot of the cheap newer Diamonique designs they keep coming out with today. Enjoy your ring! 💖

Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

@sunshine 919 You got a great deal! I bought it for 2x that price on JTV but even at that it was a great deal. When it first came to the Q I think it debuted at like over $100 which is why I never got it. Then they lowered the price but it was never in my size. This ring is well made and it has a good weight, not like a lot of the cheap newer Diamonique designs they keep coming out with today. Enjoy your ring! 💖

Thank you, even at 2 times the price it is still a good dealSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I received my ring today and this ring is absolutely gorgeous.  I was totally surprised when I opened the box.  This is a great piece. TV presentations do not do this ring justice. Thanks TovaSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your ring, yellow! It looks very classy.