Honored Contributor

Albany is the vendor for this line.  She will be on Shophq this morning.  She is fun to watch and the jewelry is well made.  I have a couple of pieces that I have had for a while.  Her interaction with Heather is funSmiley Happy  So if you need a breakSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Toscana Italiana Jewelry

Enjoy!  She was/is the only host that I could NOT watch.

Honored Contributor

I have their rose gold Byz bracelet from when the line began on SHQ, before Albany was involved, gorgeous and huge!!

Honored Contributor

How does their gold stand up to time?  I have a ring I just purchased that 14kt over silver and it's turning a brassy color after a few months.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 

Just saw your post now they drop so quickly off the front page. Albany was on last night also, so fun and relaxing to watch. No stress show for sure. Who flies and and looks that beautiful.  Love that she is so intelligent, speaks well and down to earth.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

How does their gold stand up to time?  I have a ring I just purchased that 14kt over silver and it's turning a brassy color after a few months.

I can speak of my items  I have a necklace that is gold and has turquoise beads  I bought this necklace  over 5 years ago.  Still looks new.  a very nice buttery color, I also have another necklace still looks newSmiley Happy