Honored Contributor

I have been watching Wendy's presenation on Shophq this morning, this line has beautiful pieces.  Prices are not badSmiley Happy  Happy Saint Patricks day everybody

Honored Contributor

I own a bracelet from them from when they first came to SHQ, beautiful!!!

Honored Contributor

I watch, I like what I see but didn't buy anything until the midnight show.  I bought a coin pendant to wear on the chains I already own.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have been watching Wendy's presenation on Shophq this morning, this line has beautiful pieces.  Prices are not badSmiley Happy  Happy Saint Patricks day everybody

I like it too, but it's still not entirely gold. But they want you to buy it so....

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I like it too, but it's still not entirely gold. But they want you to buy it so....

They never say its all gold.  It is gold over bronze.  The color is perfect.  I have a turquoise and gold necklace from them I purchased many years ago.  Gold looks perfect today like the day I purchased.Smiley Happy