Honored Contributor

Re: Today's special value rope bracelet

I like the classics so this one really calls to me. I think the price is appropriate. So far I don't own any bronzo - if I get this piece it will be my first. I have til jan 31 to return it if i am not $60 worth of crazy about it.

Honored Contributor

The price is as it is because this is bronze and not any kind of noble metal. It's not a bad looking piece, but I'm not particularly interested in the gram weight of bronze.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I wouldn't think the gram weight matters, since it is mostly tin and copper with something else thrown in for the yellow color. This appears to be mostly a day of advance order bronzo. I suspect that is because the only retailer buying bronzo in any quantity is QVC, and the Italian factories don't want to be stuck with a bunch of stuff they can't sell elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

It's so big and fake looking.

Super Contributor

I'd want to know the gram weight because I don't like wearing big heavy bracelets. I discovered that a full Pandora bracelet was too heavy for my taste to wear all day. While I'd be concerned at something weighing really light, for durability, I would also want to know if it was going to be a heavy clunker. It's not about the value for money, or resale value. I just don't want a bracelet weighing more than, say, 25g.

Esteemed Contributor

The weight matters so we know how it will feel. I don't want dental floss in any material, 44 grams is a nice heavy bracelet, just as I prefer.

Respected Contributor

Oy and the matching necklace looks like a gangster or rapper would wear.
Honored Contributor

On 9/25/2014 SANNA said: Oy and the matching necklace looks like a gangster or rapper would wear.

I don't know what gangsters and rappers wear but to me it looks like what a successful professional woman would wear.

Valued Contributor

On 9/25/2014 SANNA said: Oy and the matching necklace looks like a gangster or rapper would wear.
Would you feel the same if it were 14K or 18K?
Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 happy housewife said:

I don't know what gangsters and rappers wear but to me it looks like what a successful professional woman would wear.

Google pictures of either group and see for yourself. And also I hate when they plant into our brains what successful woman would wear. Check the pictures of classy ladies too. Oprah wouldn't be caught in this kind of style.