Trusted Contributor

Today's Silver Big Deal Ring

[ Edited ]

I like artisan jewelry and the design of the ring.  I like the cushion shaped gemstone and the clean tailored setting.  I happen to have a small hand and hope this style looks good on me!  I bought the "magic green" which looks very similar to what I used to call mystic or rainbow quartz.  For the price and the return policy it's worth the try!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today's Silver Big Deal Ring

It is ring with a nice low-set stone that is good for everyday.

But I always wonder when they do not show the inside.  Could be hollow construction which dents.

Esteemed Contributor

@nova wrote:

I like artisan jewelry and the design of the ring.  I like the cushion shaped gemstone and the clean tailored setting.  I happen to have a small hand and hope this style looks on me!  I bought the "magic green" which looks very similar to what I used to call mystic or rainbow quartz.  For the price and the return policy it's worth the try!

@nova

I agree!  Enjoy your new ring and please post a review here when you receive it.

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@nova wrote:

I like artisan jewelry and the design of the ring.  I like the cushion shaped gemstone and the clean tailored setting.  I happen to have a small hand and hope this style looks on me!  I bought the "magic green" which looks very similar to what I used to call mystic or rainbow quartz.  For the price and the return policy it's worth the try!

@nova

I agree!  Enjoy your new ring and please post a review here when you receive it.

@Sammycat1   Thank you!  The size of the ring reminds me of D. Yurman's petite albion ring collection which I am lucky to own a piece.  Much different price point lol 

Trusted Contributor

I received my "magic green" quartz ring today and was disappointed.  One of the things I like about artisan jewelry is the weight and the slight oxidation of the silver.  Both were lacking here.  The color was very similar to a mystic topaz but this was a darker green without the bright flashes of raspberry.  I love the size and shape of the ring for my small hand but this one is just not for me.  For anyone interested the size ran a little big as well.  It's all packed up to return.

Respected Contributor

I guess the Big Deal Ring wasn't such a big deal after all. The way QVC has been marketing inferior products lately I'm not surprised but I'm sorry you were disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

@nova

I'm sorry it didn't meet your expectations--I hate when that happens!  Well...more $$ for something else that will catch your eye!

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1   Isn't that the truth! lol