Respected Contributor

Today Was a Very Good Day for Jewelry Shows!

I am really enjoying all the great jewelry shows today on QVC.  It is fun to see some of the hosts at their best, selling all the lovely pieces!

The television shopping networks must think the economy is picking up, because Shop HQ also featured lovely jewelry today as well, with lots of fancy gold from Italy and Turkey. 

I had to keep switching back and forth between the channels!

Many items were selling out, and it reminded me of the good old days when jewelry days were like holidays!

Respected Contributor

Re: Today Was a Very Good Day for Jewelry Shows!

Well they had a lot of new gold items that were supposed to air on the cancelled May 7 May is Gold Month Day, and some new Diamonique, and a lot of repeated silver items. Some of the sale prices weren't even the lowest I've seen for those items. I don't know what they gained by making a last minute switch to the Diamonique TSV instead of the Affinity ring TSV, as they still showed the $850 ring multiple times today.

QVC hasn't had a regular jewelry event in late May in decades since they had Diamonique Day in May before it moved to April, so I wouldn't think of "The Joy of Jewelry Sale" like a holiday. The 24-hour hour jewelry events that aired on the same day every year until Mike George messed them up a few years ago, California Gold Rush, Big Bonanza Silver Day, Klondike Gold Rush, and Creede Silver Strike are like holidays for me and it will be for Creede Silver Strike that I will save up to buy something special to mark the event on October 2, 2020.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Today Was a Very Good Day for Jewelry Shows!

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I am really enjoying all the great jewelry shows today on QVC.  It is fun to see some of the hosts at their best, selling all the lovely pieces!

The television shopping networks must think the economy is picking up, because Shop HQ also featured lovely jewelry today as well, with lots of fancy gold from Italy and Turkey. 

I had to keep switching back and forth between the channels!

Many items were selling out, and it reminded me of the good old days when jewelry days were like holidays!

I noticed all the shows today tooSmiley Happy Even Heidi Daus was on HSN.  Her pieces are pretty to look at.