Valued Contributor

Re: To the person that sent the ring back and did not insure

On 12/7/2014 LexPex said:

You can trust the QVC label but need to get a receipt from the post office. As long as you can prove you sent it back they will not hold you responsible...no need to insure although if I send something over a certain amount ($300) I might send it on my own and insure

Exactly. I always have the clerk at the post office scan my return in and get a receipt. It immediately goes to that item in my account and the date it was accepted. No need for insurance IMO.

Respected Contributor

Good luck getting a receipt from the PO. Mine will only do it If its not busy. Then what do you do? QVC in the past has always guaranteed that it comes back to them. Only one time did I call because the package didn't get there and they gave me a full refund. I would never send anything back using their label that wasn't the original item that came in the package,
Esteemed Contributor

But she sent it back after 3 years

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

I've had 2 items stolen out of the mail when attempting to send back to the Q. (You'd think I'd have learned from the first one, huh?)

One was a Barbara Bixby key necklace that was over $300.00. My foolishness to blame.

Super Contributor

I don't think I've ever sent more than one thing back, to any place, ever. I don't buy in multiples very often, and even when I do, I'm far more likely to keep everything than send anything back. Sending two things back, well, I honestly can't remember ever doing that.

I don't really understand domenica's reason for sending the second ring back with the damaged one.

Honored Contributor

One thing I never thought of, if this ring was to be repaired, you are supposed to call and they will send you a special envelope for their repair department. That's for Diamonique's lifetime guarantee.

Valued Contributor

Ok, I will say that I have on occasion put 2 items in a return bag. I wrap each in a note written in red, and big, "ONE OF TWO ITEMS BEING RETURNED" OR "2 OF 2 ITEMS BEING RETURNED." And, I write on the return label that gets scanned "Please note that there are 2 items being returned in one package. Never fails.

And, I get a receipt and insurance.

Trusted Contributor

Qvc labels are insured
Honored Contributor

I sell stuff on Ebay and realized a while back that I can do personal labels on Paypal for things other than Ebay auctions ..... you just need to know the weight.

It's very convenient!

Honored Contributor

I always use the Q return labels and never combine returns in one package. Our post office scans the package and every post office it comes in contact with also scans the package, so there's a lot of built in safe guards. I return a lot and never had a problem.