Respected Contributor

Re: Tiny pendants on very short chains -- Anyone know where you can buy these?

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

The size of someone's neck varies.  I got myself a very fine gold chain that has an adjustable ball so I can make it fit right into the 'hollow' of my neck.  You can buy the tiny charms just about anywhere for pretty inexpensive (gold).  They don't cost much because they are very small and thin.  I'd try someplace like Kohls.

My friend shops at Kohls and she has some very nice gold jewelry for way less money than I pay for it.

@Annabellethecat66, I have never seen a chain with an adjustable ball.  That seems like it would be almost perfect to make the chain shorter/longer. 

Did you buy from a jewelry store?

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate You are welcome.  Also HSN probably has some too.  I don't know if Kohls has them.

Contributor

Bought two today at TJ Maxx. They had lots in sterling silver.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 Years ago I wanted a tiny angel to put on a chain. I bought a regular charm and it worked great. It is 14k but that is when prices were down. Since then I have bought other charms to do the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@Sister Golden Hair wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 Years ago I wanted a tiny angel to put on a chain. I bought a regular charm and it worked great. It is 14k but that is when prices were down. Since then I have bought other charms to do the same thing.

@Sister Golden Hair

That sounds lovely!  Angels and hearts are 2 of my favorite things!  I have been looking around for things all over and so far I am not really finding what I want.  Things are either too large or too expensive, but I will keep trying!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin