Honored Contributor

Re: Tiny pendants on very short chains -- Anyone know where you can buy these?

@AngelPuppy1  Speaking of which, if you enter in the search box here - 'diamonique pendants' you'll see a bunch of new little pendants at some good prices.

I don't need anymore but I did just order 3 new ones - the emerald cut, the teardrop, and a sterling Y with an elongated bar drop.

On silver day in October I bought all three colors of the curved bar pendant (sterling, rose & gold overlay).  These lay on the perfect place of your neckline, look very nice on.  I'll layer my new little diamoniques with a bar and trade out the three that I currently have on for a change of neck design.

Honored Contributor

I will be sure and look these up!  I am on a mission!  Thanks so much!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I like that look also and was wondering where to buy.  

@Sunshine Kate,Ross Simons is an excellent jewelry company to look at.  Be sure to sign up for the catalog too.  Items are shown "life size" in the catalogs.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I like that look also and was wondering where to buy.  

@Sunshine Kate,Ross Simons is an excellent jewelry company to look at.  Be sure to sign up for the catalog too.  Items are shown "life size" in the catalogs.

@ECBG, thanks I'll check into Ross Simons jewelry.  

Honored Contributor

The size of someone's neck varies.  I got myself a very fine gold chain that has an adjustable ball so I can make it fit right into the 'hollow' of my neck.  You can buy the tiny charms just about anywhere for pretty inexpensive (gold).  They don't cost much because they are very small and thin.  I'd try someplace like Kohls.

My friend shops at Kohls and she has some very nice gold jewelry for way less money than I pay for it.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

The size of someone's neck varies.  I got myself a very fine gold chain that has an adjustable ball so I can make it fit right into the 'hollow' of my neck.  You can buy the tiny charms just about anywhere for pretty inexpensive (gold).  They don't cost much because they are very small and thin.  I'd try someplace like Kohls.

My friend shops at Kohls and she has some very nice gold jewelry for way less money than I pay for it.

@Annabellethecat66,I got the cutest 14k sand dollar charm about the size of a short thumb nail when I sold fine jewelry for Belk.  I love it and layer it with a 24 14k chain.

Respected Contributor

I dug out my older dainty gold 16" and 15" necklaces that I bought back when I couldn't afford thicker chains.  I have a few smaller pendants and they're the ones I wear.  I really like this look.  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

Great ideas!  I love Kohls.  They do have a lot of nice jewelry and their prices are good! 

Super Contributor

I think it's a really cute look too.Women used to wear 2, 3 or more necklaces years ago. I'm glad to see it's in style again. I wear a 1/3 ct diamond solitaire on a 16 in chain and a 1/2 ct diamond on an 18 in chain. I had the bigger diamond put in to like a gold tear drop setting. They look really pretty together. You might want to check out JTV and Evine. I know I've seen a couple of "tiny" necklaces on Evine. Another place would be Ebay. Put 15 or 16 in chains in to your search and you'll find many of them. Then you can put in to your search what ever kind of charm you want to put on your chain.I bought my mom a short solitaire cz necklace from Amazon. She wears it a lot with other necklaces. Usually an 18 in, a 24 in and a 36 in, and they look beatiful on her. Happy hunting for your small necklaces ladies! Let us know what you find and where you found it. 

Honored Contributor

@Remar

Your look sounds lovely!  I think this dainty or more demure look is very nice.  I was in Kohl's yesterday and saw a few that were small.  However, to get the look I am going for, I need like a 14 inch chain.  I looked in the children's selection of jewelry.  They only had 2 things which I considered but did not get.  

Lauren Conrad has beautiful jewelry there, which I am a big fan of, and she has a lot of small and very delicate things.  I did find one which goes from a 13 to about a 17 and it has a small faceted stone.  I bought it and will use it until I find others which I like better!

I am thinking that I might go on line and order a couple of very short chains and then add some pendants of my choice.  Thanks!!!!