Honored Contributor

The magnets on necklaces seem to work their way down to the front because they are heavy. I'm constantly sliding them back so I quit using them. The also add length to whatever you put them on.

Respected Contributor

Please do not use these magnetic clasps on anything of value that you do not want to lose. They seem to be very strong but I have lost a couple of costly bracelets because of them and have learned my lesson.  I also found one of my necklaces in my driveway that I wasn’t even missing. 

I bought them from QVC.

Honored Contributor

I've bought some a couple of times from Amazon.  My only problem is storing them with other hanging necklaces.  They tend to get tangled easily. I have to be very selective with which necklace I can hang them near to avoid the problem.  I'm toying with keeping bits of tissue handy to wrap around them a bit before hanging them.  Haven't tested that method yet.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
  • They're great on necklaces but don't try them on bracelets.  You'll probably leave your bracelet on your grocery shopping cart.

Been there, done that.... sigh...

Honored Contributor

@jlkz wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

As @Kachina624 @said you may end up leaving your bracelet on something attracting the magnets.

I personally picked up my silverware at breakfast with my bracelet....had to take the bracelet off to eat.  Last time 8 wore it !

Been there, done that too...

Honored Contributor

If you use a magnetic clasp extender on a bracelet, make sure it's not the wrist where you wear you watch. It will wreck havoc on keeping the correct time.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.