Trusted Contributor

Haven't worn a watch since my first husband died, about 18 years ago.

Honored Contributor

I wear a watch daily, most of mine are Eclissi.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I have had a lifelong affair with watches. Quality by far supersedes quantity. My current favorite is a Movado with a mop classic museum dial with small diamonds around the top of case. 

Respected Contributor

i recently retired a beloved watch that i have worn for many years, because it was starting to feel too heavy and too big.  i searched for a long time to find a replacement, and nothing spoke to me like that one.   i ended up with a small timex that is serving me well.  

Trusted Contributor

I still have a Timex that always took a licking and always kept ticking. It was my high school graduation present in 1967. I wind it up now and then and it still runs.

Honored Contributor

My first good watch was a 14k White  gold Bulova that I received for my 8th grade graduation in 1968. I still have it and still wear that watch.

From there I started to collect watches.  All of mine are 14k mechanical watches.  I have white, yellow and rose gold.  The watch bands are. 14k as well.

I Inherited my mother's Longines 14K watch.

My daughter bought me a battery operated Seiko that I have worn for many years as an everyday watch.  I hate to replace the batteries...I prefer mechanical watches.

A few years ago, I bought an Invicta watch that self winds.  it is a big watch and is heavy. I wear it occasionally.

In all, I probably have about 35 watches and the majority are vintage.  Lately, I have added a few Hamilton watches to my collection.  I want the ones that were made here in a Lancaster, PA.

Respected Contributor

I have a men's Timex which I've had for several years. I like a biger watch for myself.

Honored Contributor

Citizen's EcoDrive. Love not having to worry about batteries.

Honored Contributor

I'm on my second in 10 years of Judith Ripka.  The last person that changed the battery in #1 damaged the workings.

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki   I wear my Tag almost every day. I have several others...Timex, Fossil, etc. I changed the bands to black and red leather. I have a Rolex on an electric winder. I'll probably sell that one. I never wear it.