Honored Contributor

I checked out QVC's offerings and was rather impressed.  Her work is much more original and textural than JAI and I like it much better. Its also better priced.

I was a little confused by the measurements on some of the rings.  They look quite large but are listed at 1/4" high. The width is usually the distance across the finger.

I'm bored with Q jewelry and quite picky but I was impressed with this collection.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 - I agree with you. I do think these earrings are dramatic and exotic looking.  If I had pierced ears, I would go for them. There is nothing masculine about these drop earrings: J492059.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tiffany Kay Jewelry

[ Edited ]

@Jersey Born  Maybe masculine isn't the right word. It might be that the oxidation often makes things look heavy, dark to me. I have a few JAI pieces (the animal ones) but not many of the other ones.

The earrings you mentioned are lovely...but I can't handle $280+ of earring with no backings. That's due to operator error (me), LOL

Honored Contributor

It is a beautiful line of jewelry.  I have a Scott Kay angel wing ring.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tiffany Kay Jewelry

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I checked out QVC's offerings and was rather impressed.  Her work is much more original and textural than JAI and I like it much better. Its also better priced.

I was a little confused by the measurements on some of the rings.  They look quite large but are listed at 1/4" high. The width is usually the distance across the finger.

I'm bored with Q jewelry and quite picky but I was impressed with this collection.

She has a ring that is almost identical to a Jai ring 

404DF054-E7B4-498D-A685-C68C5C8A4F0C.jpeg

Harmonize the World
Frequent Contributor

I have some of her earrings that I bought  a few years ago. I fell in love with the Scott Kay line when he came to QVC, and I have quie a few of his QVC pieces and have also bought a few of his boutique pieces on the bay. I really miss his designs. Tiffanys quality is just as good, but the designs dont speak to me quite like his did. I still search out his work on ebay for new -to me-pieces. 

Valued Contributor

fairydogmother`~~thanks for posting this comparison.  I saw Jai's ring last show and then looked in my jewelry box.  Couldn't figure out if it was Jai or Tiffany Kay.  They look almost the same.  Needed to look inside the ring to figure it out.