Honored Contributor

Tiffany Colors Of Nature Gemstone Necklace

I can't even imagine the price. So beautiful. This is their photo from social media, don't know why they cropped it that way.

"This bespoke necklace features over 278 total carats of colored gemstones interspersed with diamond rondelles. The coveted collection of colors took over a year and a half to source, resulting in a suite of aquamarine, tanzanite, tourmaline, rubellite and morganite"

Ey25QdzWQAMW_fc.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Tiffany Colors Of Nature Gemstone Necklace

They were looking in the wrong place to "source" those gemstones.  They could have found all they wanted at any TV shopping channel.  Not impressed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

From Tiffany's I would have expected some of these stones to be in deeper shades.

Honored Contributor

@depglass   The stones don't appear to be great quality nor is the setting at all original.  Looks like something whipped out for Diamonique. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

It's just me but unless the colors of a rainbow necklace  are placed completely symmetrical it would drive me crazy no matter what the price point.  The awkwardness of the one bright rubellite on the right side and the two green stones together on the bottom left next to the center pink gem just takes away from the whole look in my opinion.  And I can only imagine the Tiffany pricepoint.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I can't even imagine the price. So beautiful. This is their photo from social media, don't know why they cropped it that way.

"This bespoke necklace features over 278 total carats of colored gemstones interspersed with diamond rondelles. The coveted collection of colors took over a year and a half to source, resulting in a suite of aquamarine, tanzanite, tourmaline, rubellite and morganite"

Ey25QdzWQAMW_fc.jpeg

Yes, it is from our 2021 Blue Book. The colors of the gemstones are more saturated in real life. If anyone is interested you can call a diamond expert at Tiffany's for the stats. There is a private room on the 5th Ave store where customers can view and try on the necklace. It is reminiscent of our vault jewelry @Greeneyedlady21 from designer Schlumberger. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's pretty spectacular. Something I could never afford for sure. Love to have it just for stones.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They were looking in the wrong place to "source" those gemstones.  They could have found all they wanted at any TV shopping channel.  Not impressed. 

I'm not much wowed either. As far as a multi-gemstone piece goes, it's pretty. Nice choice of stone colors and cuts, but I don't care for multi-gemstone jewelry.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

It's just me but unless the colors of a rainbow necklace  are placed completely symmetrical it would drive me crazy no matter what the price point.  The awkwardness of the one bright rubellite on the right side and the two green stones together on the bottom left next to the center pink gem just takes away from the whole look in my opinion.  And I can only imagine the Tiffany pricepoint.

I like that it's not 'matchy'...just oodles of beautiful gems. Also, this is a flat picture. I'm sure the gems are the highest quality.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You obviously don't know Tiffany's quality....this is a 'flat' picture pulled from another source. Not shopping channel quality at all. Good grief!