Trusted Contributor

Re: Tiffany Colors Of Nature Gemstone Necklace

@Greeneyedlady21 - It's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

I think it's quite stunning.  I have never been in a Tiffany's but I would sure love to.  Imagine going in to one of those private rooms to view an elaborate piece of jewelry with champagne all dressed up fancy...........a girl can dream.

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU for my S of t D @Kachina624   (smile of the day)!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Of course there are bargains to be had on the secondary market, but this is no substitute for going into the flagship Tiffany store, browsing through everything then making a purchase and watching while they wrap it up for you as only they can.

When I went to conference a number of years ago in NYC, DH said, "let's take a look in Tiffany."  We glided around--did I float?--and took it all in, from exquisite gemstones to gold to diamonds and so on.

I settled on a charm and an Elsa Peretti piece, my first TIffany items. I'm not ashamed to say I had tears in my eyes:  for my husband's thoughtfulness in bringing me there, for the attentive person who waited on us and wrapped my items like they were the TIffany Diamond itself, for the experiece itself.

You can't get that on ebay.

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1   What a wonderful memory!  I have a similar one from a David Yurman Boutique.  It was my 25th wedding anniversary & I always wanted one of his bracelets.  My thoughtlful husband bought me a "Confetti" style bracelet and then - to my complete surprise - went back & bought me the coordiating earrings for Christmas.  The sales people treated me like some type of royalty while I was there.  I will also never forget the experience.

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@depglass   The stones don't appear to be great quality nor is the setting at all original.  Looks like something whipped out for Diamonique. 

LOL- Tiffany's like Diamonique! 

I thought she was serious @ellaphant 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Frequent Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I can't even imagine the price. So beautiful. This is their photo from social media, don't know why they cropped it that way.

"This bespoke necklace features over 278 total carats of colored gemstones interspersed with diamond rondelles. The coveted collection of colors took over a year and a half to source, resulting in a suite of aquamarine, tanzanite, tourmaline, rubellite and morganite"

Ey25QdzWQAMW_fc.jpeg

Yes, it is from our 2021 Blue Book. The colors of the gemstones are more saturated in real life. If anyone is interested you can call a diamond expert at Tiffany's for the stats. There is a private room on the 5th Ave store where customers can view and try on the necklace. It is reminiscent of our vault jewelry @Greeneyedlady21 from designer Schlumberger. 

I've heard that room is VEry exclusive. Please tell us more about your days at Tiffany's......fascinating reading......

Respected Contributor

It is a beautiful and interesting necklace.  Love itHeart