New Contributor

Agreed!

New Contributor

The "California Gold Rush" was always aired on or near January 24 which is historically correct.  So I had that day earmarked to tune into QVC especially since I ive in California.  Disappointed to see that it was changed in name and date this year.  Hope they will bring it back again as the "California Gold Rush" next year. 

Super Contributor

So true. It used to be that the hosts really dressed up for Gold Rush, and it did last the whole weekend. I hope they see that there are a lot of us still out there that want real jewelry. Not costume, only silver and things made in China. We want real gold pieces that are adfordable and come with value pay.

I was happier with this show because it wasn't all gold plated or bronze like QVC had been doing. They did repete a lot of the same jewelry and spent too much time on a lot of pieces.

I bought nothing because the pieces I liked were just to costly. Gone are the days when you could buy several pieces during Gold Rush and spend a few hundred dollars. Now you get one piece and spend that much.

QVC, we keep asking for more jewelry shows. Please bring them back. You go for days at a time with not one jewelry show. We miss those shows and especially great todays special values that are jewelry.

I have to admit that they did a better job with this show so it looks like they're listening to us, a little.