Honored Contributor

Re: Those dangle adjustable bracelets

While the links are kind of nice that adjustable feature is a nogo for me.

it's way to make it cheaper for all sizes

would sooner pay a bit more for a full bracelet.

I have one in DMQ which makes me nuts and I don't wear it 

also someone said paying s/h one each--misguided can sell more if there is a shipping deal to day

Honored Contributor

I love them.  I think the dangle looks very feminine.  

Respected Contributor

I purchased a cheap dangle adjustable bracelet in costume jewelry and I lasted a day before I tossed it.  That dangle drove me insane.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Looking at them on Pat I think they look kinda cheap and certainly not feminine.

Esteemed Contributor

While they're pretty enough, the dangles on the one I had (HAD) would catch when I was closing drawers and other things like that.  Sometimes they would drop down a random surface crack and a few times I thought I'd never get it out without damage.  It was just like the TSV, and from the Q.

Also, the dangling part of the chain began to pinch and bend out of shape where the "adjustment ball" generally landed (I have a small wrist and even though I tried to vary the length, to save on the chain, I didn't have many options or it would have fallen off my wrist).

Eventually the wear on the adjustable part of the chain caused it to break, and I lost it.  I got some mileage out of it for the $$$, but I don't think I'll get another.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Thanks but no thanks.Not my style. Cheapens the design.Only dangles I want on a bracelets are charms.

Honored Contributor

I have several bracelets in this adjustable style.  I love them!  They bring that added interest to the wrist, and look feminine & flirty.  I've had mine for two years or more, and wear them frequently.  Never a problem, unless too many complements on them is a problem.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one bracelet like this and one necklace.  I hardly wear the bracelet but it is pretty, I also do prefer better fitting bracelets with a lobster claw clasp. It does always get in the way.  The necklace is like a lariot, you can  adjust where the stone falls. Problem with that one is the stone (turqouise) doesn't lay flat so i am constantly fixing it .   I don't like to always be fussing with my jewelry.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like. I already have bracelets similar to these and they are feminine looking. Only draw back is putting them on can be challenging or at least the ones I have. I haven’t watched this presentation yet. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess. In case you haven't tried this way, here's what I do.  (Of course, I have to mention that I have long fingers, which probably helps).  I drape the bracelet onto my wrist and hold onto the ends by folding my fingers back to where the chain meets the bracelet.  Then, with the other hand, I adjust the silicone ball to the proper fit.  Hope this makes sense, since it gets easier and easier.  Good luck!