Trusted Contributor

Re: Those JAI TSV rings and earrings should be shipping soon....

I picked up my JAI TSV ring yesterday from my PO box. It's very well-made. The olive quartz stone is a little darker than what was shown on Q. I'll have to see today if I want to keep it. The stone shade would be the only issue, tho'.

I ordered a size eight and it's a scooch loose. OK by me especially as a summer wear. I prefer that -- but -- some of the reviewers said the ring doesn't move around on the finger. Mine does.

Hope everyone receives their ring/earrings soon.

Honored Contributor

@candyagain Thank you for your review!!  I hope your stone looks brighter in the daylight today and you are happy with it. Smiley Happy

I agree about ring sizing; I hate a snug fit ring too.  I always err on the side of larger.

Honored Contributor

My earrings came this afternoon. I told myself 2, ended up with 3, and at the last minute threw my birthstone (blue topaz) in! I also got the black spinel to put in DD's Easter basket. I figured she'd rather have that than candy!

I don't have any studs like this. I wear mostly southwestern style, but I thought I'd shake it up. I do have some small ones that were gifts from my parents (my first pair of diamond earrings when I was 21) and DH.

What drew me were the olive quartz ones I find it hard to resist that color in anything. And when I opened them a little while ago they took my breath away! I also wanted the cognac quartz, but couldn't decide between that and the white topaz. They are both highly pigmented (if you could call white/clear pigmented!), as is the blue topaz. The black spinel also shines and the color is pure - no cloudiness at all.  I couldn't believe the sparkle, and it's a gloomy day here. The backs are a tad stiff, but easy to fasten. 

I think these will be good to wear with masks. I have no regrets ordering that many!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I received mine today. I ordered the studs and rings in amethyst and olive quartz.  I opened them while in my tiny home office and was disappointed. I thought "back they go." Then I went out to the well lit kitchen and looked at them again. The stones are simply gorgeous. The cut and the settings are spectacular. The amethyst is not the darkest dark purple. It has flashes of red/pink. Just lovely. The Olive quartz is new to me and I am so impressed with the color depth and the sparkle. They are not going back!