Honored Contributor

Re: This ring is crossing the line from bold, fun, eye catching to over the top ridiculous

Michael Valitutti ran a series of real gemstone rings about this size a few years back.  I bought an amethyst, but it was just too big for my hand and my lifestyle.  Some ebay buyer got a pretty good deal on that one.  There was a poster on here with "bling" in her name that had a bunch of these.  I haven't seen her lately but I'm wondering if she sitll wears them and loves them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: This ring is crossing the line from bold, fun, eye catching to over the top ridiculous

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's kind of like Antonella...excessive..

Ain't that the truth....

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Super Contributor

I'm glad we have so many choices. I wouldn't wear this ring but I might if it was a real gem stone and was a necklace. I have around a 20 ct rose de france pendant that I wear on a 24 inch chain sometimes. I love it because it's big, it has a purplish pink color to it, and amethyst is my husband's birth stone. A lot of people might think it's too big but I really like the size.

I love Antonella. She's always either laughing or smiling. I try to catch all of her jewelry shows.