Honored Contributor

Re: This TSV is tanking in sales

@Trinity11 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I remember old Gem days and the TSV usually would be sold out. Its nothing special and so far little of it is moving. I am finding everything so over priced today.

Pricing is relative to today's jewelry industry. Jewelry has gone up exponentially in the past 5 years.

As far as over priced is concerned....acquaint yourself with David Yurman Jewelry and take a look at the prices of their gemstone jewelry combined with sterling silver. Nothing astounds me more than their pricing...

The industry is just full of over-priced trinkets with little intrinsic value for the price.

I continue to buy gold, though and diamonds of VS quality that are colorless. Something rare on QVC. Their Affinity line, for the most part contains I1 diamonds with body color.

DY and John Hardy, etc. could sell their jewelry at any price because people are paying for the "name" & so others will notice that's what they're wearing and paid dearly for that. Such is not the case for the jewelry today on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

Re: This TSV is tanking in sales

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
JB! Correct observation, Earlier visted HSN Bali jewelry under gallery beautifully finished. Gems rich saturated shades 18k. Qvc selection non existent. Possibly, Someone might pass the word. Gems & Settings are lacking in both Gold and Silver.

@Sweet_Serenity  Maybe that has something to do with Peyton Kelly no longer being with us?  He was the gem buyer. 

Please enlighten me, How do you know Peyton had the only say? In choosing or buying? Speculation once again! Why Peyton left. Peyton Kelly, Member of team with Qvc over eighteen years. Watched more than my share of Peyton his vault finds amazing. To make a flippit statement without full knowledge of circumstances shows lack of manners or kindness. Peyton Kelly, Deserves better.