Respected Contributor

Today's TSV is a style they have had many times.  I don't care for it no matter how many times I see it!

That's just my eye, and many others may like it.  I wonder why they bring this back frequently.  Perhaps it is a popular style, and mine is a real minority view!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree......when i turned to check out the TSV this evening....i was surprised to see the same style earrings that have been offered many other times as the TSV

Esteemed Contributor

The post looks too thick. I ordered a pair of hoops from Silver Bonanza and the post had that same shape.  It was bigger than the norm and mad the piece stretch to go around it. Very painful.  Return them and will not consider any more Q earrings because the cost to ship and return is almost as much as the earring.

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Today's TSV is a style they have had many times.  I don't care for it no matter how many times I see it!

That's just my eye, and many others may like it.  I wonder why they bring this back frequently.  Perhaps it is a popular style, and mine is a real minority view!

Hyacinth

I agree @hyacinth003.  The style is nice enough (not for me though), but having seen variations of these very same earrings is a big yawn!  Isn't this supposed to be Diamonique's 30th anniversary?  This TSV is the big whoop???  Perhaps they'll be new Top Finds during the day.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't wow me either.  Easy pass.

Trusted Contributor

I had such high hopes for a knockout TSV.   I should've known better.  Very disappointed.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

How about bringing in more Tova designs like they have in England?

Respected Contributor

Re: This Diamonique style

[ Edited ]

These look,to me, very dated,like something in the back of my jewelry box that I would not wear anymore.  I have come to not expect modern styles from the TSV....such missed opportunities from QVC.

Honored Contributor

I think the stone would look better in a bezel setting rather than prongs.

But that would be more expensive, right?

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003. ITA. Diamonique has done this style earring in every form imaginable. You'd think for a 30 year anniversary TSV, the designers could have offered a WOW piece. After all, they've had 3 decades to work on it!!!