Respected Contributor

Things are selling out on Camrose and Kross

Ladies if you are waiting for a piece on the JBK line, now is the time. Pieces are selling out.

Super Contributor

Re: Things are selling out on Camrose and Kross

I debated over the Ram's Head bangle that was on clearance on QVC and missed out. So yesterday, I went and ordered it at the Camrose and Kross site. I think it's unusual and it will be something I wear. I also went to Amazon and ordered a book that someone(can't remember author now) had written about the Sotheby's auction. Will post about it when I get it.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the reminder!

I just bought the single strand of the smaller 8mm pearls. I can't pull off those giant pearls, fabulous though they are.

Respected Contributor

Today I received from Camrose & Kross the scarecrow pin, the teddy bear pin, and that great big blue flower pin. OMgosh that flower pin is very large and I LOVE it. I love all three of them. So happy I got them.

I think I'm going to send back the tank watch and the woven leather watch. Just can't afford this much all at once. So if any of you are on waitlist....you may get mine!

Contributor

Yesterday the green enamel bangle and the driftwood bangle from C&K arrived. Love them both!

Monday I got the haute couture bracelet J277384. It's really cute and an unusual design. It's a keeper!

I am waiting for J261557 oyster bracelet and J284126 set/3 sapphire bangles to arrive.

And I have all 3 scarves on waitlist. Hope I get at least one of them!

Sure going to miss this line of jewelry.

Respected Contributor

Don't forget to look at the Smithsonian website for her pieces.
Respected Contributor

On 4/2/2014 ReagansMom said:

Yesterday the green enamel bangle and the driftwood bangle from C&K arrived. Love them both!

Monday I got the haute couture bracelet J277384. It's really cute and an unusual design. It's a keeper!

I am waiting for J261557 oyster bracelet and J284126 set/3 sapphire bangles to arrive.

I love all those enamel bangles!

We are still waiting for the Berry Pin from C&K

Frequent Contributor

ReagansMom, thanks for the post. I have had my eye on the driftwood bangle for some time and just haven't ordered it yet. Would you say it is subtle? I am looking for something realistic.

I broke down and bought the enamel bracelet in green, too. It should arrive any day.

I agree with you, I'm going to miss this line of jewelry, too. Picking up pieces on my wish list is surely stretching my budget now but I know they won't be around long.

Contributor

I just got the engagement bracelet and it is beautiful - my first piece from this line. I really enjoyed these shows and will miss them.

Contributor

On 4/7/2014 Cat Lover53 said:

ReagansMom, thanks for the post. I have had my eye on the driftwood bangle for some time and just haven't ordered it yet. Would you say it is subtle? I am looking for something realistic.

I broke down and bought the enamel bracelet in green, too. It should arrive any day.

I agree with you, I'm going to miss this line of jewelry, too. Picking up pieces on my wish list is surely stretching my budget now but I know they won't be around long.

Hi Cat Lover53,

I had wanted the Driftwood bangle for a long time too, and I'm glad I made the purchase. The back side has no bling - it's a raised design but no sparklies Smiley Happy it's all gold. If you want subtle you can turn it around. It's a pretty piece.

The green bangle is awesome. I have the white one and the blue one too, and can't decide which is my favorite.

Oh ladies, I have had no luck with my Q orders... the set/3 blue bangles (which are sold out) are in shipping limbo. Yesterday I checked my account and the post office attempted to deliver to a city I don't live in (what the heck??) and last thing posted was it left the USPS sorting facility. Afraid I am never going to see it...

And... Q did not send out the Oyster bracelet. They sent a bracelet entirely different so it's on the way back. I don't know how they could have made such a mistake; the numbers were not alike at all!