Esteemed Contributor

Re: The weather outside is frightful......

Yeah I am not looking forward to shoveling once again when I finally get home; most of the time my neighbors who have the snowblowers will do it so we shall see. It's still snowing here...

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 LuvitorLIT said:

Yeah I am not looking forward to shoveling once again when I finally get home; most of the time my neighbors who have the snowblowers will do it so we shall see. It's still snowing here...

Hope you come home to a clean driveway. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

But this forum is so delightful

Honored Contributor

Heavy snow here. At least 10"". My school (university) was closed today. So I'm paralyzed in front of the computer. Watching QVC. LOL...what a life...

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Crazed4Gems said:

I live in New Jersey and I'm at work right now and we're finally going to be let go at 3PM. As soon as I get home, Evine will be turned on and I will be curling up on the couch with a hot cocoa! Perfect afternoon! Now hopefully my trip home will be OK....

Please drive safely Crazed! Take it slow. The roads here in Frederick County, Maryland are really bad. I'm so glad the doc I work for closed the office today. Make it home safely and we're looking forward to chatting with you tonight when Micheal presents his TTV ring.

Respected Contributor

Hold on - here in Indiana this weekend it is going to start in the 40's and by mid-week next week 60's - I think we might be headed in the right direction - FINALLY!

Respected Contributor

It seems as if you want more snow, OP, ...According the name of your thread which is the first line of lyrics from the song "Let It Snow"!

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

It doesn't show signs of stopping,
And I brought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low,

When we finally kiss good night,
How I'll hate going out in the storm
But if you really hold me tight,
Then all the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we're still good-bye-ing,
But as long as you love me so.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it, let it snow

But It doesn't show signs of stopping,
And I brought some corn for popping
The lights are turned way down low,

Super Contributor

Yes I know the song Doglvr but NO NO NO more snow!! It's just what came to mind when I posted that I was gonna stay in all afternoon and watch Tucson gemstone jewelry. So far the only things that have caught my eye (very few) have been far too large and I constantly find myself saying if only it were smaller.
Trusted Contributor

I guess this is the wrong place to complain that it was kind of hot here today and my air conditioner has been coming on more!

That means my low electric bill will start to slowly climb, but I will take that over 100 inches of snow!

Valued Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Hoosieroriginal said:

Hold on - here in Indiana this weekend it is going to start in the 40's and by mid-week next week 60's - I think we might be headed in the right direction - FINALLY!

Another Hoosier here......looking forward to that 60 degrees next week too! After Wednesdays 9" of snow and zero degrees tonight, I am soooo ready...lol.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}