Super Contributor

The weather outside is frightful......

We're having MORE snow here in NYC so I'm planning on watching the Tucson Gem shows on Evine live. Anyone else? I purchased a small colored diamond band ring from their diamond treasure collection and I'm so happy with it. It was on clearance for $28! Just sorry I couldn't get more colors. It is a very petite ring which I happen to like but oh so sparkly! Hope they have at least a few smaller pieces!
Valued Contributor

Re: The weather outside is frightful......

Hi, Debbie555. We got 9" of snow yesterday, so I am flipping between the shopping channels today. Your ring sounds pretty, and it was a good price. Hope you find some other great buys today. Good luck shopping, and stay safe and warm.Smile

Respected Contributor

We don't have snow, but yesterday at our house it was 80 degrees at noon. Today it is 40 degrees at the same time.

You never know here whether to plan for shorts tomorrow or a faux fur coat. It's a great place to be a cold germ or flu bug.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Thanks 05gage25! You do the same. This feels like the longest winter in history to me. Perkup- 80 degrees sounds so wonderful to me right about now but I would even take 40 over the cold and snow were having today. Hey at least there's something pretty to watch hopefully. I like jewelry and gemstone shows.
Super Contributor

I live in New Jersey and I'm at work right now and we're finally going to be let go at 3PM. As soon as I get home, Evine will be turned on and I will be curling up on the couch with a hot cocoa! Perfect afternoon! Now hopefully my trip home will be OK....

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Crazed4Gems said:

I live in New Jersey and I'm at work right now and we're finally going to be let go at 3PM. As soon as I get home, Evine will be turned on and I will be curling up on the couch with a hot cocoa! Perfect afternoon! Now hopefully my trip home will be OK....

I was out earlier, it's bad out there! It's probably even worse where you are so get home safe!
Valued Contributor

We had snow yesterday and a low of -19 this morning. Yep, I'm tired of winter and we have 2 1/2 months left.
Trusted Contributor

I just saw 15 inches of snow in Kentucky? Is that normal for winters down there?

I don't remember all these lower states (all the way to Texas) ever having this amount of snow. Ever!

We have had 100", it is very hard to drive with such high snowbanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I am at work in NYC looking out the window wondering why I came in? It looks pretty falling down from indoors but trying to get home will be a challenge so I plan to leave early.

Esteemed Contributor

I had close to 12 inches where I live in WV. It's finally stopped so I am steeling myself up to go out and shovel, ugh. There is no one else to do it today.

No one has even come by asking if they could shovel. I would so say yes if they did. Oh well, I suppose it will be good exercise. Smiley Happy