The models looked great on Gem Day.

Keep it up ladies. Also they looked more relaxed. My favorites were Kate and Samantha. 

Super Contributor

Re: The models looked great on Gem Day.

[ Edited ]

I thought the jewelry modesl looked terrible. Certainly not like in the past, which I thought were much better. I love Stacy, she's a beauty, but not modeling jewelry. Nor the other model, not sure what her name is.

This whole show was not very good. Only part I enjoyed was the vault with "Indiana Jones", Peyton Kelley. 

Honored Contributor

I don't who the model was I saw for the few minutes I tuned in, but she had the most severe looking eye makeup on.  Her eyes were lined completely around including the inner corners.  I don't know if I've ever seen that before, but I noticed it with her and it was not a good look.

I can't even remember what she was modeling---possibly earrings since it was a head shot.  Her eyes took over.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rick and that "other" guy leave a lot to be desired. I thought the two them on for the conclusion was too much, as in BORING! I'm sure that "other" guy knows his "stuff" but he's not interesting or engaging to watch for more than 5 minutes. Awful show.

I agree about the models. Stacy is a beauty, but something is missing in her modeling jewelry. The other model, with the short "white" hair, had terrible posture and looked bored the whole time. 

Honored Contributor

Antoinella kept saying she, herself, looked like Wayne....from Wayne's World.

Woman LOL