Contributor

The model, Ann, looked so fit on Silver Style yesterday!

Ann,

If you see this post, Ann, can you give us any tips on getting fit? Just looking at you motivated me. God bless! The jewelry and Jill were awesome, too, of course!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The model, Ann, looked so fit on Silver Style yesterday!

This not a knock,I truly love Ann and think she is a beauty but it's funny, I thought she looked extremly tired

Honored Contributor

Didn't see the show. I'm personally rather tired of the Q's heavy diet of turquoise and try to avoid Jill as much as possible, but if this is the Ann that used to be on often then seemed to virtually disappear but has lately been featured more frequently, she is one of my favorite Q models... especially in comparison to some of the newer ones... So glad to be seeing more of her. Speaking of models and not to be unkind, though I suppose it is... I'm considering a move to Minnesota, because if the woman HQ was featuring last night modeling jewelry can be hired as a model, then anyone can be... Yea, I know, me bad.

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Loved watching a daytime Silver Style show yesterday, seemed like old times with Jill hosting! I hope this is the beginning of something new again, I fell in love with the gem bangles, but just cannot decide which one to order first, LOL!

As far as Ann, didn't notice, I was looking at the jewelry!Smile

Trusted Contributor

Ann has an absolutely FABULOUS figure!!!