Honored Contributor

Re: The beautiful new Amy Stran halo ring

I got the cushion ring.  I looked at the pendant.  Problem is it has this awful chain.  Familiar with it because it's sold at JTV all the time.  Annoying to fasten the clasp.  I aways avoid this type of chain.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Effie54   and all,

I received the oval and cushion today in silver. They aren't big at all on my hand. I wear a size 9 and a tall girl, so they don't appear "big" at all.

They fit true to size and lay flush with the finger, so there's no gigantic anything sticking up off the hand. In my opinion, they're elegant. The oval's a little longer, knuckle to knuckle, than the cushion, and it has a more vintage appearance to me.

But they're both knockouts--I told myself I'd only get one, but now I'm weakening because they're both lovely.

I'm so glad that you love them! That's awesome. I liked that they're low profile rings and don't spin. I chose the same ones as you.....I can't wait to get mine! ❤️

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 I saw the ring and reallywasnotthat impressed.recentlyisent backadiamonique ring,dueto yellowing coming thru the silver.i pd for the shipping and recieved it back a few montheslater.long story short,ring still looks discolored.they sold out of them so i am out of luck.whenyou hear erin mosley talk about diamonique will replace or repair your bling for life,think of my story

Valued Contributor

This ring really appealed to me. I couldn’t decide on a shape but today caved and purchased the oval silver design.
Honored Contributor

Not a fan.