Esteemed Contributor

The beautiful new Amy Stran halo ring

I happen to see the Amy Stran halo ring online this morning. I don't think there were any presentations on it yet, because I didn't see it on anyone's finger in the video. But it looks lovely. Huge of course, as all her rings are. I'm debating whether I should buy the oval, or the cushion. I am very, very small fingers, and some of these huge rings tend to look ridiculous on my hand. Still though, it's kind of fun to have a sparkly ring on your finger when you go out. Has anyone else seen this ring advertised? What are your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: The beautiful new Amy Stran halo ring

I don't know what it is.  Do you have a item number? I put in Amy Stran halo ring and got two of them.  One is a double halo ring. Plated in rhodium (I think)  The other is a single halo plated in 14K.

Contributor

It is up on her Facebook page.  It is bigger than I thought.  I originally thought of ordering, but it is too large now that I actually saw it on her hand.  Enjoy if you order!  

Item No. J408417.  It's the Big Deal and it's a good price for the size IMO.

Respected Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I don't know what it is.  Do you have a item number? I put in Amy Stran halo ring and got two of them.  One is a double halo ring. Plated in rhodium (I think)  The other is a single halo plated in 14K.

Pupwhipped just posted the item numbers.

Honored Contributor

I prefer the white.  I might get it.

Super Contributor

pretty ring, fun piece to wear.

Honored Contributor

For all you ladies who live life large...enjoy!  I love her designs, especially the solitaires she did.  For me, just too large and if I go faux it would probably be moissanite.  The rings are lovely, just personal preference.  Enjoy and have fun!

Respected Contributor

Beautiful!  I like the cushion cut.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥