Esteemed Contributor

The New Adjustable Bracelets.......................

Seeing lately the adjustable gemstone, diamonique bracelets was wondering how many viewers cared for them.  I myself do not care for the adjustable chain or the two balls hanging down.  I think it takes away from the beauty of the bracelet................what is your opinion?

thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: The New Adjustable Bracelets.......................

I want to know what the length of the gemstone portion is. So far I haven't heard that information. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I don't mind the appearance of the chain but the feel of it would annoy me.  You'd constantly have the feeling that a bug was crawling on your arm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

For me personally, I love love love them!  I have two that I purchased from JTV.  I have very small wrists (wear a 6.25" bracelet) and if it wasn't for the darling adjustable one, I would never find one small enough.  I too thought the chains dangling down would bother me, but they don't at all!  I have gotten so many compliments on them when I wear one.  Now I just wish I could find one in 14K that I could afford!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have these bracelets and I love them! Both Diamonique and gemstones.

I have a small wrist and I like to be able to adjust the fit.

The gemstone colors are beautiful!

In the gems, I have the rhodolite, amethyst, citrine and peridot.

I'm seriously thinking about the london blue!

I like the chain hanging down. It never gets in my way.

It makes it unique and IMO very feminine.

So, yes, I like these bracelets.

Honored Contributor

Why would they be any more annoying than pearls or hearts or some other kind of charm?  Seems to be millions of bracelets have all kinds of dangles.

I can't imagine wearing some of the rings with dangling parts or even some that have butterflies or frogs or soe other being built up, but I know lots of women do, so I assume we get used to them.

Respected Contributor

I have two of the TSV gemstone adjustable bracelets and I love them! The gemstone portion covers my entire wrist so it's the same concept as a half eternity band. The dangling chain IMO makes the bracelets look very unique and more expensive. I layer and wear both at the same time and they do not get in the way whatsoever.  I also find it very easy to put on and take off and it stays in place.

I would buy more of these bracelets in the future. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

I've said this before, but I always envision myself dragging that hangey downey part through soup, ketchup, mashed potatoes, marinara sauce, baked beans, guacamole, tartar sauce, chocolate frosting, etc.

Hmmm, not sure I'd want to be wearing it while going to the bathroom either.

But that's just me.   

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't mind the appearance of the chain but the feel of it would annoy me.  You'd constantly have the feeling that a bug was crawling on your arm.

Kachina, You don't feel the the chain at all. It just hangs.

Honored Contributor

There is a DMQ bracelet that I have had in my cart more times than I can count.  The problem is that I would have it cinched almost completely, and that would make the hangy part really long.  My fear is that I would drag it through everything because it would be really long.