Trusted Contributor

Yay! But I only own a simple Diamonique version. They since came out with them more embellished & didn't buy another, but like some of the pics in this thread. 

Respected Contributor

Yay.  I've always loved lariat necklaces.  I think the designs can be very intersting and look great on many tops.  Not all the ones you've included would be on my list to buy,  but in general I really like the lariat design and own several in gold in different lengths.

Honored Contributor

I'm kinda short -- under 5' ........and a lariat would hang where people shouldn't be looking...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I like lariats, but simple ones are more my style.  I have a silver one with a simple bead on it.  I love to wear it as I feel it finishes an outfit without being overdone.

I don't like the lariat necklaces with the tassels, all I can think of is the tiebacks with the tassels that my mother had years ago on our dining room curtains! 

Honored Contributor

Nay.

Esteemed Contributor

I like lariats.  However I like the adjustable ones not the ones that are already "set" for me.  I like them simple enough so that I can bringer it closer to the neck and let part of it dangle.  I'm short too and still love them.

*Call Tyrone*
Super Contributor

I like them.

Honored Contributor

Image result for yay word image

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Here are some examples of "current" designs.

Hi @lolakimono ... my Mom had one very similar to the one pictured above.  She purchased it in Italy about 60 years ago.  It is made out of yellow 18k gold.  I inherited it after she passed away.  It is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry.  

Respected Contributor

Tassels are still in?  I didn't like them last year.