Honored Contributor

Re: The Joy of Jewelry Sale 5/27

Nice !

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all the details, @banned again! Vault Discoveries is always my favorite gem show to watch, even though I've never been able to buy a single item. If anyone wants to send one of those Paraiba pieces my way, feel free!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

at each corner there is a Swavoski (spelled wrong I know) crystal in blue

and couple in amber shade.

That ring is lovely.  I met a lady a while back and she was wearing some lovely pieces.  I talked to her and found out she was a collector.  She was so happy I recognized her pieces and enjoyed talking about themSmiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've started collecting different Brighton pieces, That diamond ring was bought yrs ago with money I inherited when dad died. LOL You could buy solitaires cheaper in 2005 then now. LOL

I got a 60.00 gift card from Hallmark that I will probably use on another Brighton piece Mon.

gold is at all time high now, why I sold off half of what I had. I think it may hit 2,000/oz by end of yr. but, probably hang on to what I got left. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I just tuned in about an hour ago.  A Lois Hill bracelet recently caught my eye, but then I saw the sale price at $750.  Yikes. . .will keep checking throughout the day.  I've never seen any of the Lois Hill shows.  I like her set of 3 stack rings too.

On a separate note. . .I think the Diamonique rep had too much cleavage on display this afternoon when she bent over toward the camera 😳

Esteemed Contributor

Now the yellow diamond ring has caught my eye. 😍

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

DSCN0982.jpeg

That cross braided cuff, the Imperial Gold bracelet there on the left and the 3ct. diamond bracelet are my favorites.  Got a diamond ring around here some place think you've seen it though. That will be the last to go

ROFL

Those are beautiful @SharkE. 😍

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

I ordered two American West pieces on Monday. Happy summer jewelry if there ever was any. 

A few months ago I bought the African amethyst drop earrings that Peyton had on. They are a winner~ a real stunner.

Respected Contributor

No Judith Ripka jewerly? Another one goneSmiley Sad